Maiden Hair extensions
MICROBEAD TRAINING & EDUCATION-NO KIT
Welcome to the transformative world of luxury hair extensions!
Led by renowned educator Jessica Webb, invest in upping the ante of your extension applications. Specifically designed for hairdressers, each Maiden Education Workshop allows you the hands-on experience and guided training you need to expand your skill set. As industry peers we understand the value in supporting our fellow Maiden’s to make the industry the very best it can be.
MICROBEAD APPLICATIONS —
You’re an artist, and your clients are your greatest works of art. Maiden’s Microbead Education revisits a sort of lost art in our industry. We get it, it’s fiddly, time-consuming and takes practice. But hear us out. Mastering the application of micros can significantly change the results you're capable of achieving for your clients and their overall hair health.
So join us for the guidance of a steady hand in finessing the skills needed to invest in microbead applications. As with all our Maiden Education we take you through the entire consultation and colour matching process, maintenance education and our little book application tips that will transform your service.
Ready for a challenge worth the reward, then level-up with microbead education.
- Introduction to Maiden Hair Extensions
- Client consultation - Hair and scalp analysis, Hair preparation
- Recommended products
- Care and maintenance
- Extension placement
- Tools and equipment required for micro bead extension application
- Removing micro bead extensions safely
- Applying a full head of Weft extensions on model
- Cutting, blending and shaping extensions into client’s natural hair
PURCHASE PRICE $709 ONE ON ONE
EXTRA STAFF MEMBERS $100PP
- LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED ON THE DAY
- Please let us know of any special eating requirements
NO KIT INCLUDED
- Maiden Hair Extensions Professional Wholesale pricing
- Maiden Hair Extensions Certification
HAIR PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF TRAINING
- To book your salon in today
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find out more about the course that is best suited to you
- Trainee to provide own model (If unable to bring a model please let us know, we can arrange one for you)
- Model to have medium length (shoulder) and medium thickness hair
- Model's hair to be colour-matched prior to training session
- Education session cost does NOT INCLUDE Maiden Hair Extensions hair extensions used on Model
- Hair to be purchased at an additional cost
- Model will receive hair extensions at wholesale price
- Full education session payment to be made when booking
- Once purchased we will contact you to arrange a date for you