HAIR EXTENSIONS RETURNS
We will not deem hair extensions faulty if the product returned has evidence of damage due to misuse or neglect. Proper care and correct products must be used to ensure hair extensions maintain their quality. Including but not limed to;
- Using hair extension specific oils, heat protectants and products to keep hair hydrated (hair extensions are dead hair as they are no longer attached to the scalp, this means they need to have hydration added back into them).
- No double heating of the hair
- Don’t brush wet
- Don’t sleep on wet extensions
- Don’t put in a messy bun when wet
- Tie in a loose plait when sleeping
- Regular refit appointments
- Use purple shampoo sparingly, so not overuse
Our technical team will look over the hair extensions and ask a number of questions to troubleshoot. If needed they will be sent back to the manufacturer for further investigation.
We have a strict 30 day refund policy. Refund requests will not be accepted after 30 days from purchase.
- Goods may be returned if found to be damaged/faulty, MHE should be advised immediately if goods are believed to be faulty. They will be checked upon return and determined if this is the case.
- Any item incorrectly returned as being faulty to MHE will incur a $30.00 Service Fee - Associated delivery costs will also apply.
- All products must be returned in original condition and packaging.
- The return of hair extensions is the responsibility of the purchaser and it is recommended to return using a tracking system as MHE does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen returns.
- If products are found to be faulty a full credit will be given - No refunds.
To return a product purchased directly from Maiden Hair Extensions:
- Once you have had your item delivered, We will not accept returns after 30 days
- Email us at email@example.com
- If your return is deemed eligible, we will provide you with a returns number and email you a returns form
- Email your completed returns form to Maiden Hair Extensions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post the product you are returning, together with your returns form, including returns number to Maiden Hair Extensions, 84 Quayle road Wandin north vic 3139.
- Returns must be posted in original packaging and in suitable resale condition. If you are returning faulty hair extensions, please ensure the extensions are completely dry and neatly plaited
- Return postage is to be paid by the customer unless proven faulty
- On receipt of the returned product, you will be contacted by Maiden Hair Extensions within two (2) business days
- Any testing required will be completed within five (5) business days
- Subject to availability, a replacement product or refund will be processed within seven (7) business days.
Important: Always contact Maiden Hair Extensions before posting a returned product to be replaced or refunded. We cannot accept any returned products without a valid returns number.