TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We try to ensure that a large range of stock is kept on hand. In the event that we are out of a particular product you have selected, you will be contacted with the expected ETA and your purchase will be placed on back order.
- MHE ( Maiden hair extensions ) does not recommend any one particular 'system' of attachment. We require that the person using our products follows an internationally recognised professional application method and be professionally trained in that method keeping up-to-date with any procedural changes which may arise.
- No responsibility will be taken by the supplier for incorrect colouring/cutting/toning or maintenance or application this is a responsibility of the stylist application and in no way reflects our product.
- All hair is sold on the condition that the purchaser thoroughly checks the hair to ensure satisfaction with the quality BEFORE it is applied to the wearer and BEFORE the bands are removed.
- We do not accept returns after the hair has been applied to the new wearer, or if the hair has been removed from the bands. Maiden Hair Extensions are only guaranteed if applied using MHE /Beads/Tubes and application tools AND OUR HAIR CARE PRODUCTS.
- From time to time there may be variations in colour baths which are beyond our control - Please check and return if unhappy must be still in original packaging.
- MHE strongly urges the purchaser not to Dye, Perm, No Excessive Blow-drying and not to use products in or around the hair extensions that contain any form of protein or alcohol.
- Once extensions have been applied it is your obligation to teach your client how to maintain them. If they are not looked after this is not our responsibility and this will not warrant a refund.
- Occasionaly time to time there will be slight differences in clip or bead sizes.
If your products were not purchased directly from Maiden Hair Extensions (e.g. from another salon, third party, or wholesaler), please request your return or replacement from the original place of purchase.
Consumer complaints will not be directly managed by Maiden Hair Extensions unless deemed appropriate and approved by management.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not perm.
- Only use semi permanent colours - apply to damp hair.
- Always carry out a test patch on a single hair extension strand to ensure the colour is suitable.
If you wish to cancel your transaction please contact us immediately with your order number and cancellation request. Please note, orders are sent on a daily basis. If your order has already been processed and posted, we are unable to cancel your transaction.