Maiden Hair extensions
WEFT EXTENSION TRAINING & EDUCATION
Led by renowned educator Jessica Webb, invest in upping the ante of your extension applications. Specifically designed for hairdressers, each Maiden Education Workshop allows you the hands-on experience and guided training you need to expand your skill set. As industry peers we understand the value in supporting our fellow Maiden’s to make the industry the very best it can be.
WEFT APPLICATIONS —
Dive in deep to the various weft applications; sewn-in, seamless and drop-dead beautiful. In our 3-hour workshop we take you through everything from proper consultation and colour matching, to application etiquette and some of the hottest tips and tricks we have up our sleeve.
Walk away with in depth knowledge for investing in weft extensions as a service, the starter kit to top all starter kits and industry partner that’s in your corner every step of the way.
What are you waiting for, enquire for your salon now.
- Introduction to Maiden Hair Extensions
- Client consultation - Hair and scalp analysis, Hair preparation
- Recommended products
- Care and maintenance
- Extension placement
- Tools and equipment required for weft extension application
- Removing weft extensions safely
- Applying a full head of weft extensions on model
- Cutting, blending and shaping extensions into client’s natural hair
PURCHASE PRICE $799 ONE ON ONE
EXTRA STAFF MEMBERS $100PP
- LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED ON THE DAY
- Please let us know of any special eating requirements
BONUS FREE PRODUCTS
- Sewing needles ( 5 ) pack
- 1 x Micro beads silicone lined ( 3 colour choices )
- 1 x Weft sewing thread ( 3 colour choices )
- Bamboo Tangle free brush
- Client maintenance information brochures
- 1 x Set of Plyers
- 2 x Threaders
- 2 x Velcro hair grips
- 1 x Cork Block for Needles
- Maiden Hair Extensions Professional Wholesale pricing
- Maiden Hair Extensions Certification
HAIR PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF TRAINING
- To book your salon in today
- Email us at email@example.com
- To find out more about the course that is best suited to you
- Trainee to provide own model (If unable to bring a model please let us know, we can arrange one for you)
- Model to have medium length (shoulder) and medium thickness hair
- Model's hair to be colour-matched prior to training session
- Education session cost does NOT INCLUDE Maiden Hair Extensions hair extensions used on Model
- Hair to be purchased at an additional cost
- Model will receive hair extensions at wholesale price
- Full education session payment to be made when booking
- Once purchased we will contact you to arrange a date for you
Education and Training
Such a lovey experience, we have been so excited to learn for months and when we finally did we cannot wait to implement this into our salon! Jess guided us and helped calmed the nervous. Beautiful location and YUMMY morning tea! Definitely recommend!
Jessica is a perfectionist at her craft with lots of skill and patience. I was very happy with the Weft training day and every enquiry I had was covered. Would highly recommend.